Daly & Black, P.C.’s lawyers are available by phone, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, to answer your questions about large property loss insurance claims. Call now and speak to a real lawyer about your large loss insurance claim
The large loss lawyers of Daly & Black, P.C. know that these claims are more complex, require more expert attention, and have more at stake for the policyholder and those assisting, like contractors, roofers, adjusters, and/or insurance restoration companies
Large loss property damage claims include losses to structures such as:
- Apartment complexes and other multi-family properties;
- Office buildings of all sizes;
- Churches and other houses of worship;
- Hotel and motel properties;
- Retail and strip centers;
- Industrial buildings;
- Gas stations and convenience stores;
- Commercial aircraft damage;
- City centers, municipality losses, or state-run facility losses;
- Petrochemical or industrial properties; or
- Homeowners and Property Owners Associations.
In cases such as these, making sure the policyholder receives all the compensation to which he is entitled is paramount. And the large loss lawyers of Daly & Black, P.C. have handled these types of cases from start to finish. With tremendous success.
Daly & Black, P.C. prepares its large loss property damage claim cases meticulously. But our law firm does not prepare these cases for settlement – it prepares them for trial! Because it is only through that process that the insurer knows it must fully compensate the policyholder for all of the losses, not just a portion – and frequently that includes damages for our fees, and other penalties.
You can also fill out the short form by clicking here, and one of our large loss lawyers will reach out to answer your questions, free of charge.