Phil Sanov excitedly turns his focus toward joining Daly & Black as Senior Counsel. This mentoring and growth opportunity continues an accomplished trial lawyer career. Phil maintains a wealth of policyholder victory results. In 2022 alone, Phil secured policyholder victory verdicts in both Tropical Storm and Water Damage cases. These results led to several cases reaching favorable settlements during trial.
Early in his career, Phil worked for large institutional defense firms. Taking the knowledge and training developed there, Phil secured the largest Plaintiff verdict in Eastland County history upon opening his own firm.
Phil focused on policyholder insurance claims after Hurricane Ike in 2008 and has not looked back. His personal experience then surviving Hurricane Harvey combines with his long-term triumphs helping first-party policyholders to make him an even more formidable lawyer representing policyholders.
Focusing on First Party claims for over a decade, Phil knows how to work claims the right way to get the right results. In the last several years, Phil has secured over $60,000,000 in policyholder victory verdicts and settlements. Phil enjoys focusing his attention on helping policyholders recover all they deserve within their insurance claim process.
Phil also speaks to large and small groups to help bring more leadership, persuasion and personal growth skills to the First Party Insurance Claim industry. Phil looks forward to helping you and speaking with your group.
When not helping policyholders, Phil spends most of his time studying personal development and providing motivational content helping others manage their personal growth and thought life.
Phil enjoys intense exercise and endurance events. Throughout all these many endeavors, he most enjoys spending time with his amazing wife Tiffany and daughter Ally.
RECENT TRIAL VICTORIES
- Saslow v. Heritage Property & Casualty Insurance Company Policyholder Victory Verdict – 2022
- Ure v. State Farm Florida Insurance Company Policyholder Victory Verdict – 2022
- Harvey Properties v. Travelers Insurance Company Policyholder Victory Verdict – 2016
- Rojo v. Tower Hill Insurance Company Policyholder Victory Verdict – 2014
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court for the District of Wisconsin
- University of Texas School of Law, Juris Doctor 1990
- Centenary College of Louisiana, Bachelor of Science 1987
- AV Preeminent Rating
- Advisory Board, 360 Advocacy Group
- Top Rated, Texas Legal Leaders
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100
- Bad Faith Insurance Trial Lawyers, Top 10