Donald C. Green II is a native Houstonian and fourth-generation Texan who was the first individual in his immediate family to graduate from a four-year university. Refusing to be content with that accomplishment alone, Donald went on to apply to the University of Houston Law Center, where he obtained his Juris Doctorate in 2014.
Throughout his legal career, Donald has represented the “little guy” against major corporations, pharmaceutical companies, and hospital groups.
At Daly & Black, P.C., that trend continues, as Donald primarily represents policyholders in lawsuits against insurance companies relating to denied or underpaid claims. In that same vein, Donald also represents the interests of smaller, family-owned businesses in various commercial litigation matters against major corporations.
Before joining Daly & Black in May 2020, Donald worked as an associate attorney for another Houston-based litigation firm for more than five years, where he represented individuals in a wide variety of legal practice areas including mass torts, product liability, employment law, and medical malpractice.
Donald also has extensive experience with complex litigation, including federal Multi-District Litigation involving medical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies, state and federal class actions arising from mass tort events, and collective actions under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act.
Outside of work, Donald volunteers with various Houston-based charities, including:
- Project C.U.R.E., which processes and reallocates donated medical supplies to organizations that provide medical services to populations in developing countries
- Books Between Kids, which collects books and redistributes them to underprivileged students of Houston Independent School District and other schools in the Houston area
- Houston Food Bank, the preeminent food bank in Houston which has assisted Houston families for over 40 years
Previously, Donald was also a board member of Friends of DePelchin (the young professional organization involved in fundraising and community activities for DePelchin Children’s Center) for several years, before leaving that position in 2019.
Donald is also a lifelong automobile enthusiast with performance driving and amateur racing experience. In his spare time, he enjoys driving and wrenching on his small collection of misfit classic and special interest cars, which currently includes a 1987 Yugo GV.
- University of Houston Clear Lake – Houston, TX – B.S.
- University of Houston Law Center – Houston, TX – J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern, Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan