Ajay Ketkar is a trial lawyer and appellate attorney with years of experience taking on the country’s largest companies.
Ajay helps injured individuals hold companies accountable for the damages they caused. While most lawyers merely treat their clients as a number, Ajay is successful in getting justice for his clients because he knows that every case is different, and a one-size-fits-all approach will not help his client get what they deserve. Instead, he develops a unique plan tailored to the specific facts and legal issues in each case.
Clients have trusted Ajay to handle the following types of matters:
- Toxic Torts: Represented First Responders exposed to hazardous chemicals;
- Wage Theft: Represented a group of real estate agents that sued a broker that never paid them over one million dollars in wages;
- Premises Liability: Represented a grieving mother whose son was killed due to the negligent security policies of an apartment complex;
- Real Estate: Successfully defended a popular bar and restaurant from an abusive landlord attempting to wrongfully evict them;
- Sexual Assault: Worked with lawyers across the country representing victims of sexual abuse that were covered up by religious institutions or other well-known national organizations;
- Flooding: Represented multiple residential communities against property developers who failed to warn residents their properties were at risk of suffering significant flooding;
- Product Liability: Forced an e-cigarette manufacturer to change its design when it’s product had a known risk of exploding; and
- Wrongful Death: Represented the children of a woman run over by an employee of a national grocery store chain.
The cases Ajay has worked on have been covered by national media such as The New York Times, Washington Post, and CNN. Ajay’s continuous success led to Houstonia Magazine recognizing him as a Top Lawyer multiple times
A graduate of the University of Texas at San Antonio and the University of Houston Law Center, Ajay is licensed to practice in Texas. In addition to Texas, he has also handled cases in Florida, South Dakota, California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Colorado. When he isn’t winning in the courtroom, Ajay enjoys any game involving trivia (he even auditioned to be on Jeopardy!), cooking, and playing poker.