Attorney John Black Awarded Advisory Board Seat with The American Policyholder Association
We are excited to announce that our founding attorney, John Black, was recently awarded an Advisory Board Seat with The American Policyholder Association. Now that Mr. Black will be taking his place among the elite leadership of the APA, he intends to use his position as a Board Member to help the organization revolutionize consumer protection, not only in Texas and Colorado, but across the nation.
The American Policyholder Association is a non-profit 501c4 watchdog organization that promotes integrity, honesty and best practices in the property loss adjustment sector of the insurance industry. The APA also identifies and reports on insurance fraud against property owners and advocates for policyholder benefits in every state.
Our entire team at Daly & Black, P.C. congratulates attorney Black on his latest achievement. We look forward to seeing all the wonderful things he accomplishes in his new role on the Advisory Board.
Attorney John Black has also been recognized for his work with the following honors:
- Top Attorney in Texas' as published in Texas Monthly, Thompson Reuters Service, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Listed in the "Top 100 U.S. Verdicts (2015) Texas” for Estate of Chalk v. Benson.
- Named a "Top Lawyer for the People" in Business Litigation by H Texas magazine, 2009 and 2011.
- Named one of the 'Best Lawyers in America’ by Woodward White, Inc. in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Named one of "Houston's Top Lawyers" by H Texas magazine, 2007, 2010, 2012, and 2013.
- Named as a ‘Texas Rising Star’ by Texas Super Lawyers, of Thompson Reuters, Inc., 2005-2012.
- Named one of Texas' "Top 40 Under 40" by National Trial Lawyers Association, 2011 and 2012.
- Listed in the "Hall of Fame" by Texas Verdicts, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
To schedule your free consultation with a member of our law firm, call (888) 492-2671 today.